Cooling Dog Hat with UPF50+ - Royal Blast
This Hat Will Be Available to Ship On Monday July 12th
Look and feel uber cool with our innovative silky weight cooling dog hats with UPF50+ with removable neck cover flap for added protection and cooling!
Enjoy the sun even when the temperature rises! Our unique designer made in Seattle cooling dog hat with UPF50+ keeps your pup's head and back neck comfortably cool while protect them from the damaging UV rays. The hat with the flap is a great help specially during prolonged outings such as bike rides, boating and sun bathing.
UV rays are as damaging for dogs as it is for humans, causing skin irritations, sun burn and skin cancer. Our UPF50+ products block up to 98% of UV rays. Please read our blog posts for additional info on UV damages for dogs.
For added cooling simply wet it, wring it and snap!
This hat is made of recycled plastic bottles. Wear it with pride because your is not only the coolest pup but also saving the environment. The soft brim is padded with made in Seattle natural cotton blend material, and is free of chemicals.
- Silky weight fabric that is super comfortable and soft
- Cooling performance fabric that keeps pup's head and neck cool
- UPF50+ that blocks 98% of UV rays
- Natural cotton blend wiser
- Removable flap on the back provides additional protection
- Anti-bacterial and anti-odor
- Lightweight, Breathable, with 4-way Stretch for ultimate comfort
- Soft brim, padded with made in Seattle natural cotton fibers
- Hand wash and reusable
- Uber comfy and stylish
- Designed and handmade in Seattle
- All tags, labels and packaging materials are made in USA
- Made of recycled plastic bottles
Please carefully measure around the head under their ears. Start from the front of their forehead, go under their ears and around their head. The listed sizes are the actual hat sizes. The fabric is super soft and stretchy make sure you don't size it up as it will slide off.
If you need bigger sizes than it is offered or special color, please contact us for custom orders.
We appreciate your suggestions and feedbacks.