Cooling Bag Liner - Purple Plaid
Keep your pup cool while looking stylish. Louie de Coton designer cooling liner is made of special custom-made Coolmax® fabric with stylish tropical flaps to accessorize the bag. The interchangeable pooch cooling liner is limited-edition and is proudly made in Seattle, WA in small quantities. Keep your pup cool and comfort while you are running errands. The cooling mesh liner can be used with the bag or by itself.
- Your pup stays cool and comfy in the bag.
- The liner can be used as cooling wrap in a hot and humid day.
- For added cooling can simply wet the liner. It keeps the pups cool for hours after it dries out.
- The bag liner can easily be removed from the bag and used as cooling mat for camping, picnic or by the pool.
- It provides a familiar surface for naps, travel or vet visits.
- Accessorizes the bag with this stylish cooling Coolmax® fabric pooch bag liner.
- It is interchangeable and easily removable.
- Can easily switch the liners from summer cooling to warm cozy fleece ones.
- It is washable and easy to clean.
- Free of harmful chemical or odor.
- The liner fits perfectly in the pooch sling/messenger bag and stays in place securely with made in USA Velcro®.
- There are two leash holes in the liner to allow the bag's removable leash attachments to go through.
- Proudly made in Seattle, WA in small quantities.
- Each designer pooch bag liner is limited-edition to ensure the uniqueness of your style.
Care label, tags, packaging materials are USA made.
The bag is sold separately.
Designed and manufactured in Seattle, WA