Calming Sleeveless Cooling Sun Tee UPF 50+ Navy
When the sun is out, our pampered pooches are having fun outdoors too. Despite all their fur, dogs can develop skin cancers, so limiting sun exposure is important. Our fashionable relaxed fit silk weight Cooling Sun Tee T-shirts block sun's harmful ultraviolet rays with a rating of UPF 50+, reducing exposure by 98%.
The cooling feature helps with recovery from wound or surgery stitches without putting pressure on the area.
- Provides the highest sun protection of damaging UV rays.
- Blocks 98% of UV rays which causes skin cancer.
- Cools down pups during hot and humid days.
- The cooling helps with healing process from wounds and surgery stitches.
- Protects against bugs and insects.
- Soft, incredibly lightweight construction delivers amazing coverage without weighting pup down.
- Keep pups clean while rolling and running in dirt, eliminates frequent bath which dries their skin.
- Anti-microbial and anti-odor technology keeps the apparel fresh between washes.
- Cooling shirt with built-in UPF 50+ sun protection.
- High-performance human-grade fabric made of recycled plastic bottles.
- Lightweight, 4-way stretch is comfortable and maintains shape.
- Anti-microbial and anti-odor technology that keeps the apparel fresher longer.
- Reinforced leash hole for easy access.
- Sleeveless style for ultimate range of motion and comfort.
- Designed and manufactured in Seattle, WA.